Nike Crater ImpactGrade School Shoes
Make An Impact
The Nike Crater Impact follows the brand’s ethos of striving towards sustainability. Made from at least 25% recycled material by weight, these sneakers feature a bold, futuristic construction that does not compromise on style or performance. Get the best of a unique and sustainable design with the Crater Impact.
Nike Crater Impact Features:
- Upper features straight-edged overlays for construction efficiency and scrap waste reduction
- Mesh details for airy and lightweight feel
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Low-cut design
- 1-piece webbing eyestay ensures pattern-efficient build
- Pinwheel logo indicates the shoe is made from at least 20% recycled materials
- Lifted Crater foam midsole, made from at least 12% recycled content ensures, stability and gives the shoe a unique speckled appearance.
- Rubber outsole made form 15% Nike Grind, ensures traction and durability
- Shoe box made from recycled cardboard and doubles as a delivery box